Sunday, February 17, 2008

I feel a little light-headed

February 17, 2008 - Sunday

I read a news story about a man slashing a psyhiatrist to death with a knife and a cleaver in such a way that the walls and curtains were covered with blood.The way the story was written made me feel like 1) I was watching an episode of CSI, 2) I was dreaming, and 3) the media and entertainment have become far too violent for me.

OR alternatively...

Am I getting old? I've never really been a fan of blood and gore, but I think it might be getting worse as I've aged. I know for a fact that I loved "The Crow" and "Natural Born Killers" so much I would rewind them (that's something I haven't done in a while!) and play them again. I have to wonder if I would even want to watch those movies if they came out now. I guess I did like "Sin City."

What is going on with this crazy world? I have to wonder. But if I spent all my time worrying about that, when would I have time to play? I can't have that!

No comments: