Thursday, September 4, 2008

I got my Google degree in plastic surgery...

September 4, 2008 - Thursday

Aren't you interested in maybe getting liposuction or a nose job? Perhaps I could offer you a facelift? I mean, I don't have a ton of experience yet, but this is how you learn, right?

I experimented a little on my cat. Unfortunately he died, but it's not like humans and cats are the same! It's probably way easier to work on a more complex and large creature. And besides, I spent a weekend really studying up on everything I could find on the Internet. I have to be a genius by now. At the very least I am a skilled novice. You should let me give it a shot!

****
There is not a lot I really like about Sarah Palin. I have to admit I'm not trying very hard, but I don't think I should have to. No one who has such little experience should be in line to be our president! It shouldn't even be an option.

You know those job descriptions we look at but know we aren't qualified for? Those six-figure income occupations we might get when we're ten years older and have another college degree? Or maybe just belonging to a secret society is enough these days.

No comments: