Thursday, January 21, 2010

Radar Love

For whatever reason I woke up a few mornings ago and read my good friend's horoscope. It seemed to be pertinent to her--all about new learning opportunities and such (she just started school)--so I sent it to her. She emailed me back saying, "This morning I woke up thinking I should ask you to send me my horoscope."

Last night I thought: My boyfriend should start the dishwasher. Two minutes later, he did.

This morning I was listening to a really silly pop song while writing my sister an email. On a whim I included the name and artist of the song, thinking she might like it. She later told me that she had an 8 a.m. dance party because of my email.

My friend and I have a phrase for these sort of things: It's weird but it's not.

We are all connected. If you listen to the "weird" impulses in your brain and believe what to some is unbelievable, you can all become mind readers.

6 comments:

Welsh Tramp said...

I knew you were going to write this

Iva Messy said...

have a great weekend!!

Ms. Becca said...

Welsh Tramp: Of course you did! Our radar travels over a continent and an ocean :)

Iva: Thanks! You too!

Sarah said...

I cannot agree more, especially right this moment. I've been feeling this with me and a few of my closest friends like CRAZY for the past few weeks. I'll think of something I have a question about and my boyfriend will answer it without anything coming out of my mouth. I'll mention things the very second before my best friend does. It's incredible.

Ms. Becca said...

It makes me so happy to hear this is happening to you too! I like to think that when things happen like this it's because you are on the right path.

P.S. I totally know what you mean about mentioning stuff right before it comes out of someone else's mouth. It's so cool, isn't it?

MeAgain said...

"weird but not" moments happen to me all the time. I love them. I think I'll put them on my list today. Thanks for the suggestion. Oh, and dance parties in the morning rock. Have you tried one with a Pixie and a dancing hamster? Even better :)