Thursday, March 4, 2010

I may dress up for the Oscar party after all

I've never been into the Oscars. Award shows are silly fodder. Bread and circuses, right? But today I saw a nominee for best animated short, and I think I may actually care who wins in this category.

I know it's 16 minutes long, but it will be worth every minute. Watch it twice. The first time I saw it was like the first time I read Tom Robbins: You mean, other people think like that too?




Even if it doesn't win, I would have probably never heard of this short if it weren't for the Oscars. So I guess maybe award shows aren't all bad.

3 comments:

Ms. Becca said...

MeAgain! I accidentally rejected instead of published your comment because I am such a spaz! Ack! Anyway, sooooo glad you like it :) And yes: steal steal away!

MeAgain said...

Not to worry, I'm just as spaz! Looks like your pick won! Whooohooo!

Ms. Becca said...

Yes I just saw!!! Totally stoked :)