Monday, April 26, 2010

Monday (has a feel) Movie-ish Clip

"It feels like Tuesday."

"Tuesday has no feeling." To this I disagree. Although I try to treat every day equally, I tend to agree that certain days have a feeling. I think this comes from years of doing the same things on the same days.



So I am going to try to shake things up. I worked on Saturday this weekend. I'm thinking about going out during the week. I woke up at the time I would normally go to work on Sunday. I say, let's change up the week! Thank God it's Monday!

2 comments:

MeAgain said...

I like Mondays. I know it's not the first day of the week but I treat it as such. Monday is my fresh start. My chance to get it right this time. It don't hurt that I love my job.

Ms. Becca said...

I actually view Mondays as the beginning of the week and Saturdays as the end of the week. Sunday is a free day. I say, if God took a freebie, then we get one too. Seven day weeks are for the birds ;)