Thursday, February 25, 2010

What kind of a name is February anyway?

serenity now...  SERENITY NOW!!!



Thank the Universe that February is only 28ish days long. For whatever reason, I got my ass kicked this month. That's not always a bad thing. In fact, none of it was. Change is stress. Even good change.

I kicked off my work blog at the beginning of the month. It's such a good time. And I get paid, which is a total bonus.

I moved to a new place. Bigger. Warmer. Closer to work. Solid.

I booked a last-minute trip to surprise my best friend. In order to do that I had to work some odd hours. Totally worth it, but I'm still shaking the feeling that I should be working every free moment I have.

I accepted my death. It sounds dramatic, I know, but having a major health scare will do that to you. And I'm stoked to say that everything is A-OK for now! I'm so happy to have a good support system around me.

So long February. It's been real. It's been fun. I am soooo looking forward to March! Here's to spring training baseball, Daylight Savings Time, and St. Patty's Day!

2 comments:

MeAgain said...

February blows backwards. That's all I'm sayin...

Ms. Becca said...

Thanks for the encouragement. March: in like a lion eh? Here we go!!!