Monday, September 25, 2006

How about those Twins?

September 25, 2006 - Monday

Tell Patrick Reusse in April and he would have laughed. Ask my sister and she would have told you she was just hoping for a .500 record. I was just happy the Twins still existed. But after all of that, the Twins are going to the playoffs!

I don't care if you're a baseball fan or a Twins fan, this season has been so amazing that everyone has gotten involved -- just the way the Twins like it. Here are my faves: Lewwwwwwwww (my boyfriend), Torri Hunter (HR #30), Justin Morneau (MVP), Joe Mauer (AL batting champ), Johan Santana (Cy Young), Phil Nevin (who? well, why not?), Mike Redmond (super cheerleader and supreme backup catcher), Luis Castillo (I'll let the #1 jersey slide for now), Jason Bartlett (batting champ in my mind), Nick Punto (a goalie in a different life), Michael Cuddyer (dimples), Pat Neshek (Minnesota boy #2), Jason Tyner (my backup boyfriend), and on and on. Seriously, I could go through the whole roster.

The only thing I'm hoping for is a division title. Let's go Twins and (although it hurts to cheer against my Grandpa's team) let's take out those Tigers!

No comments: