Monday, September 4, 2006

Summer comes to an end...

...and I don't have to go back to college. It is just a little weird to me. Of course I spent a few years not in school when I moved to Minneapolis, but after being back in the swing of things, it is hard to get out. Labor Day means getting books and folders ready for class and memorizing class schedules and figuring out how the hell you're going to swing this for another sememster. Now I have none of that. On with the job hunt!

Of course, tomorrow will begin two weeks of jury duty. Here in Hennepin County they offer a system in which you can call twice a day to see if they need you instead of sitting in an uncomfortable chair all day in the courthouse. Of course, you also run the risk of being involved in something really enthralling and forget to call in. Oh well, I'm sure it will be an adventure.

No comments: