Monday, May 17, 2010

Movie Clip Monday (not for the faint of heart)

I just spent the week in New York City, so I thought it only fitting that I post something related to the Big Apple. And what better than a little Saturday Night Live? (Fair warning to those who don't like controversial material; this could offend you.)



It can be tough being born with a virtuous look. A coworker of mine put it in an interesting way: "The package you come in is sweet and innocent."

I understand Natalie's need to prove she's not so sweet. It's why I came back from New York with a black eye. And while I'd like to say, "You should see the other guy," it's more like, "I fought the table, and the table won."

Klutzy, unable to hold my liquor, and sweet. Well, I guess there are worse things to be.

I'm moving! Check out my new blog at www.sunnysanguinity.com.

2 comments:

MeAgain said...

I will simply welcome you home and refrain from any and all jokes about drunkenness and tables.

After all, the last time I was drunk they say I sang the song "Vaseline". I have no memory of that event and the video has been destroyed...

Ms. Becca said...

OMG thank you for being so kind :) The lesson I have learned: When someone else is paying, always count your drinks!

And while you could destroy your video, I am forced to look at this eye in the mirror for the next few days. It's probably for the best. Hee hee.