Monday, May 10, 2010

Movie Clip Monday or I heart Conan

I'm not a huge celebrity freak. I don't know who is dating who or read Us Weekly (Unless I'm getting my hair done. What is it about salons and celebrity magazines?), but I really love Conan O'Brien. I think he's hilarious. And he's a ginger. I'm a sucker.

So while this is 40-odd minutes long, it's pretty funny. Just push play and have it on in the background. Guaranteed Conan kicking it at Google will make you laugh. Laughing is awesome.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great interview!!!
where do you find these things....yes yes i know the web...but...they're gems. :) have a great day!!!

Ms. Becca said...

Thanks! Yes the web. But it's not all me. Friends send them my way too. We all waste time on the Internet together! You have a good one too :)