Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Time for a makeover!

So it's been a wild ride here at Sunny Sanguinity. When I started this bad boy, I didn't even know how to say sanguinity, but it has come to mean a lot to me (and increase my vocabulary).

The thing is, it's pretty much looked the same since I imported my MySpace blog into it in 2007. To quote my dear friend Iain, "It's so...pink!" So I'm thinking it's time for a change. *cue David Bowie music*



If anyone has any suggestions, I am all ears. Different colors? Fonts? Features? Hot chicks? You know, whatever. Thanks in advance for any input you have!

3 comments:

MeAgain said...

I like it just the way it is, but I know what it's like to need a change. As long as it's you behind the glass *taps the monitor for dramatic emphasis* you can make it leopard print with chartreuse fringe and I'll still love it.

Welsh Tramp said...

I liked the idea of moving to WP and having a dedicated domain, pretty funky imo :)

I think it might be time to offer free cheese, everyone loves cheese

Ms. Becca said...

MeAgain: Awwww thanks lady! Don't worry, I'm always gonna be me...chartreuse fringe huh? Hmmmm ;)

Welsh Tramp: As long as it's goat cheese, you may be on to something. Also, my first word as a child was "cheese." Are we the same person only from different planets? Me thinks yes :)